IN ORDER TO AVOID CONFUSION OR MISUNDERSTANDING, WE HAVE SET THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
- In order to guarantee your reservation we require a deposit by check of half of the amount of your reservation at the time it is made. 30 days prior to arrival the remaining balance of the reservation is due by check-in.
- To receive a refund of your deposit, you must make a request to cancel at least 30 days prior to your arrival.
- Any cancellation made before 30 days of arrival will receive the full deposit refunded by check. **Exceptions to this refund policy will be at the owners discretion**
- In the event that your reservation is not paid in full at the time of arrival you must take care of this before entering into your cabin.
- Refunds will not be made if the number of guests in your party decrease and additional charges will apply for the number of guests increased.
- A 3% Service Fee will be added to ALL Credit Card Transactions.
- Breakdowns of your equipment, weather conditions or trail conditions are not our responsibility and therefore not a reason for cancellation. In addition, early checkouts will pay for the total days reserved.
- NO EXCEPTIONS - NO REFUNDS FOR ANY EARLY DEPARTURES.
- We also reserve the right to cancel a reservation at our discretion.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
The Timbers Resort offers a flat rate per person, you can make your reservation for just one night or as many as you would like. We offer rates for children and pets. No minimum stay required except for Holiday's. Rates quoted are cash or check, there will be a 3% service fee added to all credit card transactions.
In an effort to provide the best service possible it is necessary to inform our guests of the following:
Check In is 2:00 P.M. E.S.T.
Check Out is 11:00 A.M. E.S.T.
Other times are at the discretion of the owners. Additional charges may apply.
We provide many items to our guests. Among them are the following:
- Paper Towels - Toilet Paper - Wash Cloths, Hand Towels, Bath Towels
- Kitchen Towels / Dish Towels - Dish Soap - Hand Soap
- Pots, Pans, Cups, Silverware - All Bedding
- Many other items – just ask a Resort staff person if you need something.
We have a few food and clothing items in the Resort Store, located inside the main office.
- Please do not pour cooking grease down the drain. A container is provided in each cabin for your excess grease and is labeled as such. Allow the grease to cool down before putting it into a plastic container.
- Wash cloths, hand towels and bath towels are not to be used as rags or to wipe down your equipment or gear. If you need rags, please ask. We have plenty for your use.
- Dogs are welcome with a $8 per night charge.
- Guests are responsible to clean up after their pets. We have a scooper & bags available for your use if needed.
- If your pets are accustomed to going on the beds or furniture please ask for additional pet bedding unless you have brought your own.
- We appreciate our snowmobile clientele and hope they enjoy using the designated trail access and trails throughout the area. We also have Trail Permits available in the office.
- The Guest Laundry is located between cabins 1 & 2. Coin operated, it uses quarters only.
- Free Wireless Internet is available to all our guests. Please ask at the front desk for the password. This is a secure network.
- Trash barrels sit next to each cabin and are emptied daily. Please place your kitchen and bathroom trash in these receptacles.
- Game birds are not to be cleaned in the fish cleaning house. Please use the trash container outside the fish cleaning house for this purpose.
- Please clean your fish in the fish cleaning house, not in the cabins. Waste should be placed in the five gallon pail located within the fish cleaning house. Please wash / wipe down the sinks when done.
- We have a variety of live bait, and tackle available on site for sale. A Resort staff person will be happy to assist you.
- Boats and motors are available for rent on a daily or weekly basis. A Resort staff person will be happy to assist you.
- Bonfires are held in the fire pit near the front of the Resort on a nightly basis during the summer for everyone’s enjoyment. Guests frequently share stories and adventures during these gatherings.
- PLEASE TURN OFF ALL LIGHTS, ELECTRONICS, ETC WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR CABIN FOR THE DAY OR EVENING. LEAVING THESE ITEMS ON IS WASTING ELECTRICITY AND CAUSING RATES TO INCREASE.