The Timbers Resort is located on the north end of Lake Gogebic in Bergland Michigan and has 11 comfortable housekeeping cabins. The cabins are all different sizes and configurations that will sleep 1 to 10 guests. We offer a flat rate per person so you can stay one day, or as many as you would like. Every cabin offers at least 1 queen size bed and then combinations including twins.
All of our cabins are fully furnished with kitchens & baths. Pets are welcome for an additional fee and we are open year round!
Guest Policies & RatesCabin Gallery
Cabin 1 – 3 queens, 1 twin, 1 bathroom
Cabin 2 – 2 queens, 2 twins, 1 bathroom
Cabin 4 – 1 queen, one futon,1 bathroom
Cabin 5 – 1 queen, 2 twins, 1 bathroom
Cabin 6 – 1 queen, 1 pullout sofa, 1 bathroom
Cabin 7 – 1 queen 1 futon, 1 bathroom
Cabin 8 – 3 queen, 1 bathroom
Cabin 9 – 1 queen, 3 twin, 1 bathrrom
Cabin 10 – 1 queen, 4 twin, 1 1/2 bathroom
Cabin 11 – 1 queen, 6 twin, 1 pull out sofa, 1 1/2 bathroom
Cabin 12 – 1 queen, 2 twin, 1 bathroom
We also have 4 Lake front camping lots.
- They all have power hook ups
- As you make your reservation please consider that all camping lots are on a First Come First Serve Basis.
The Timbers Resort offers:
IN ORDER TO AVOID CONFUSION OR MISUNDERSTANDING, WE HAVE SET THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
- In order to guarantee your reservation we require a deposit equal to the rate of one nights stay or $100, whichever is greater.
- To receive a refund of your deposit, you must make a request to cancel at least 14 days prior to your arrival.
- Any cancellation made later than 14 days prior to your arrival, the deposit will not be returned. There will be no cancellation fee due to COVID - 19 within 14 days of your reservation.
- Breakdowns of your equipment, weather conditions or trail conditions are not our responsibility and therefore not a reason for cancellation. NO EXCEPTIONS
- We also reserve the right to cancel a reservation at our option
- In addition, early checkouts will pay for the total days reserved. Rates subject to change without notice
THE TIMBERS RESORT DOES NOT REQUIRE A WEEK STAY, WHEN MAKING A RESERVATION YOU CAN MAKE IT FOR THE DAY YOU WISH TO ARRIVE AND DEPART.
* At times a minimum stay me be required for high traffic weekends and peak times *